Monday, December 7, 2009

I've got desperate desires and unadmirable plans

My cousin inspired me that I shouldn't only have a news year resolution. So, I am planning a monthly resolution because I am going to be more likely to achieve my goal. My number one goal is to lose 5 lbs a month. If its higher than great but I will not settle for less. Ever since I moved I have been feeling like poop. It is time for a drastic change for the sake of my health and body figure. I haven't really mentioned this to people but lately I have been doing about 700 stairs up and down to help me get back in shape. I have never noticed how bad I got. I thought my lungs and whole body was going to burst. The more I do it the better I feel (though I didn't lose any weight.) So possible bikini body for summer here I come . <3

1 comment:

  1. Steph you're so cute.
    I love you.
    PS I got a funny story for ya. Well, many. I'll wait til we're in person.

    ReplyDelete