Thursday, November 5, 2009

I waste all my time just thinking of you.

So, I think I am becoming slightly obsessed with a boy. To bad he doesn't know I exist. I know it is quite pathetic but I can't help but feel like I know him. He has the most beautiful blue eyes that sparkle. If you look deep enough I swear they tell you a story. His hair has the perfect "swoosh" that shapes his pulchritudinous face. I lay down at night wishing I could just find him and talk to him. I know I am a creep. When he talks its a rhythm so soft and tender. Words come out of his gentle lips flowing sweetly through my ears. Whenever he smiles my heart feels like its twisting around. So far he is the last person I think about before I go to bed and the first person I think about when I wake. This obsession is invading mind. Bradley James I am in lust with you. Stupid celebrities half way around the world. <3.


No comments:

Post a Comment