Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just as I am


These are my confessions and its now or never. Yeah, Glee is radical. I am sitting here while lying in bed wanting to sleep but not. I know that probably makes no sense. I mean lets put it think way I am tired and have to get up in the morning, but I can't help but feel like I should be reading hundreds of pages of MLIA or Textsfromlastnight. I officially have no life. But I am counting down the days I can get a credit card and lottery tickets. To those who are interested, Technically in a little over 24 hours I will be 18. Well, now I might as well start saying some confessions considering that is how I started the blog today.

1.I really do hate peas
2.I have noticed over the years I have had a thing for guys with blond hair and blue eyes <3
3. I don't consider myself original, I tend to pick up on things from someone really quickly and not even mean too.
4. I have to coolest dreams
5. I am shallow and selfish
6. I am pretty rad, so that makes me cocky too.
7. I am really nice....most of the time :)
8. I think that my English is getting worse everyday.
9. Bite my nails, crack my fingers, and split my ends
10. I want someone I could just hug forever.
11. "Can anybody find me somebody to love" <3
12. I have a hard time lying
13. I love iced tea
14.I really wanna send a banana to someone.
15. I am a virgin for life
16. I wanna save the world but whenever I get the chance I don't have the nerve to try
17. I am weird
18. I have a butt chin
19. Wish I could sing and become a famous actress.
20. I DAYDREAM ABOUT ME BEING ATTACKED AND THEN BEING SAVED BY A BOY



Take all these things and we bury them fast

No comments:

Post a Comment