Saturday, August 29, 2009

And I blame myself because I make things hard

So, I would basically like to say that today was officially one of the worst days of my life so far. I am not one to usually see the negative side but today wasn't one of my better days. It is the day before I move and I left everything to the last minute. This morning I woke up early to go see my Nonna and eat breakfast. That wasn't bad at all but I am feeling the need to add everything in, good and bad. I then went to the mall to finish my last minute shopping and buy a backpack. As I got into my car I thought to myself that I am really glad I won't be driving anymore because I am scared of getting into a car accident. So I go to work thinking that it's my last day so I was going to slack off. That was until I found out I had to be main cashier. I ended up getting taken off but it was so busy that I had to cut my lunch break short. So much for me sitting around. I did however enjoy a lovely dinner with my parents. My last home cooked meal for a while. Remember how I was putting off packing? Well, I finished...today. Uh, I was supposed to make time to see all my friends but by the time everything was done it was already 10:30 at night. At least I gotta hang out with Kaitlyn, Logan and Rosina at Ro's house. Logan made me my present it was a robotic but demon looking mickey mouse. Super radical. I'll post a picture later. The end off the night was the cherry on top of the cake though. As it was time to leave I was pulling out of the driveway, complimenting the brand new song playing in the car, when I heard a big BANG. STUPID, MINDLESS, AIRHEAD. I had just hit the car behind me. Go figure. My first instinct was to drive away and pretend like nothing happened. Unfortunately, I would feel to bad and the damage was really bad. Huge dent by the front tire. I rammed the ram as Kaitlyn and I would put it. After an immeasurable amount of crying I called my mom and she helped me through it. She is still pretty upset with me for being a dummy but it is my fault for not looking behind me. What a perfect ending to a new beginning.

1 comment: