Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Collect calls to home.

So, busiest week of my life. I feel like a total nerd, in a good way of course. School is finally getting better. I actually met new people who are really nice and I'm actually keeping up with homework, surprising eh? Well, I better be keeping up with my homework I am at the library till about 10pm everyday. Told you I was a nerd. I went to Windsor this weekend and I am just going to say that it went by way to fast. I mean it was pretty radical I kinda felt praised, parents made all my favourite meals with dessert if I may add, friends were radical I missed them terribly. I am really glad that everything is going by so fast so far. I mean look September is almost over !! New Brand New CD is out today and I plan on buying it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment