Thursday, September 3, 2009

So here's a present to let you know I still exist

I know I haven't wrote in a while but really, what is there to write about when you isolate yourself in your room. So my first week here has been... simple for lack of a better word. I lay in my room for hours at a time watching lost and reading midnight sun. No wonder why I have been having headaches everyday. The last few days I have been going out a little. I had orientation at the college and I pretty much felt left out. Everybody had someone to talk to so I just basically sat there quietly. I walked 20 minutes to the college again yesterday to do OSAP and I forgot my banking information so I came home and went back to hand it in. Turns out I cannot get OSAP until Friday. I also found out where the grocery store is and the bank. Other than that, I sit up in my room wishing I knew somebody to hang around with and talk to. I Miss Windsor so much. Though, I know I won't miss Windsor's garbage. Hamilton is CRAZY about recycling. One garbage bag per household. I will post a picture of my student i.d card when I get the chance. Let me just say it is repulsive.

3 comments:

  1. my student i.d card looks disgusting tooo!
    i look like a 5 year old who got lost and ended up at carleton :S
    & stephie you'll meet people in your classes so don't worry you'll be fine my lovee♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you're so funny. I'm sure once classes start and you're on campus more often you'll be bombarded with friends! In the meantime, LOST, oh man, it's getting good eh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS, post the pictures from the last couple days in windsor! I wanna get them developed!

    ReplyDelete