Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The pen, the page, the paper.

Ah, college. Where should I even begin? Well, I am an outcast. Sorta. Paying attention in class is so hard when all you do is dream. The classes go by extremely slow and I don't exactly talk a lot; surprisingly. The first day was kinda a blur. I just remember waking up going to school and then hitting the mall and then sleeping, sorta. Today was more rememberable. I got to school thinking I wish there was someone here with me. I sat outside punching each number/ letter into the phone trying to send out some kind of S.O.S. Some say texting I say stupid invention. My plea for help had to wait though because classes had finally begun. Anatomy from 930-1130. I think I was grateful for this short class today. Unfortunately, it didn't go by fast enough. Did you know that most medical terms are in Latin and you have to have them memorized in order to actually do well? Yay me for picking the program that you also need at least 70% in order to pass. After class I went to go hand in my CPR and wait for at least a half hour. After me an a couple girls from my class decided to study and do homework. Ugh, I repel homework. I decided to take a little study break and go home and clean up a bit. Right as I got to my room my cousin calls me up to tell me shes picking me up to go uniform shopping. Okay I am forewarning all of you now... if you every need scrubs, do not get unisex. I'm just gonna say I look really disproportionate. Then the mall. Dun dun dunnnnnn I decided to basically be dumb and buy pants that cost $100. I mean really. So after shopping I went back to the library and studied until about 10. I have no life. HA. I guess this is college.

P.S- I am getting very frustrated my "n" key keeps getting stuck. Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment