Sunday, September 13, 2009

A fantastic way to kill some time.

So LOST. No,no. Not lost, LOST. This has been the only thing in Hamilton that is keeping me sane! I can watch this show until it's too late to be even awake.Seriously, I just need to discuss where I am. *got this from RO*

1.Jocn Locke is a crazy MOFO.
2.Claire has gone insane.
3.Kate should really pick between Jack and Sawyer because she is hurting both of them.
4. I have faith that Jack will get better.
5. Daniel Farrday is RADICAL, love his voice.
6.Kamey is really hot, unfortunalty he is a bad guy.
7.Ben gets me mad.
8.Hugo makes me laugh so hard.
9.Sawyer is softening up, I miss him being hardcore.
10.I wish I was LOST.

lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove

1 comment:

  1. okay,
    1- yes, agree totally
    2- yeah what the hell!
    3-agreed, and she should choose sawyer!
    4- i'm an official jack-hater now
    5- whatever, he's average
    6-strannnnnge
    7-ben gets everyone mad, haha. his SOLE purpose on the show is for that reason only
    8-HURLEY (l)
    9-i love cute softy sawyer :):)
    10- not me .. yiiikes. though i do wish i could travel through time.

    ReplyDelete